Who are qualified to avail of the program?

All teaching and non-teaching HEI personnel regardless of tenure and position who are displaced due to the implementation of the RA 10533 through any of the following modes of displacement may avail of the program: Retrenchment, Availment of Early Retirement and Voluntary Separation Programs, Non-renewal of Contract, and Work Suspension.

Is the program limited to professors and instructors?

No. The program is open to both teaching personnel and non-teaching personnel such as maintenance personnel, librarians, guidance counselors, administrative staff and others, provided that they are displaced because of the implementation of the K to 12 Program.

Is a part-time faculty qualified to avail of the K to 12 DOLE AMP?

Yes, the program covers both part-time and full-time faculty if s/he is displaced by the HEI due to K to 12.

Will a faculty whose teaching load was merely reduced because of the K to 12 Program be qualified for the K to 12 DOLE AMP?

No. Under the existing guidelines, the K to 12 DOLE AMP only applies to displaced HEI personnel. Personnel with reduced teaching load may avail of the CHED Development Grants.

What are the services that can be availed from this program?

The K to 12 DOLE AMP offers the following services:

  1. Financial Support,
  2. Employment Facilitation, and
  3. Livelihood Opportunities.

Referral to other Inter-agency mitigation measures such as DepEd Green Lane, TESDA Skills Training Programs and CHED Development Grants may also be offered to applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements of the program.

Is it possible for displaced HEI personnel to avail of these services?

Yes, any qualified displaced HEI personnel may avail any or all of the three program components simultaneously.

What kind of Financial Support can a displaced HEI Personnel get?

The Financial Support under the K to 12 DOLE AMP is a form of assistance to be used by the displaced personnel in his/her search for subsequent wage employment. Approved and qualified displaced HEI personnel shall receive an amount equivalent to ten thousand pesos (Php 10,000.00), or seventy-five percent (75%) of their last monthly gross salary, or the prevailing median salary of HEI personnel, whichever is highest.

How long will a displaced HEI personnel receive the financial support?

The program coverage of beneficiaries will vary depending on the displaced HEI personnel’s status of employment.

  • If the displaced HEI personnel is a permanent employee (i.e.totally displaced), the Financial Support will be for a period of six (6) months.
  • If the displaced HEI personnel is a non-permanent HEI personnel or fixed-termer (i.e. partially displaced), s/he will receive the Financial Support for a period of three (3) months.
  • Temporarily displaced personnel (i.e. those under work suspension) shall be provided the financial support for a period of three (3) months. In case of total displacement, the duration shall be extended for three (3) additional months.

Upon acceptance to the K to 12 DOLE AMP, how will the displaced HEI personnel be able to receive the financial support?

The Financial Support will be released every end of the month directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ Land Bank of the Philippines account.

What other services can a displaced HEI personnel avail aside from the Financial Support?

Qualified HEI personnel may likewise avail of the Employment Facilitation services from DOLE, and Livelihood Opportunities through DOLE Integrated Livelihood and Emergency Employment Program (DILEEP).

What is Employment Facilitation?

Displaced HEI personnel will be referred to other existing DOLE Employment programs as indicated in the Recommended Plan of Action (RPA) to be given to the qualified applicant upon his/her acceptance to the program.

What will happen if the displaced HEI personnel wishes to avail of the Livelihood Opportunities?

The displaced HEI personnel who wish to avail of the Livelihood Opportunities will be subject to the DOLE Integrated Livelihood and Emergency Employment Program (DILEEP) guidelines. He/She shall comply with the component-specific requirements and eligibilities set by the DILEEP guidelines.

How can the applicant avail of the K to 12 DOLE AMP?

The applicant must submit his/her application to the nearest DOLE Regional or Field Office.

What are the documentary requirements for application?

The applicant must submit photocopies of the following requirements together with the duly accomplished K to 12 DOLE AMP Application Form:

  1. Certificate of Displacement; or copy of complaint duly received by the NLRC in case the beneficiary has filed a case before the NLRC;
  2. Certificate of Employment and Compensation; and
  3. Any government-issued ID.

What will happen after the displaced HEI personnel’s submission of all the requirements?

The applicant with complete documentary requirements shall be provided basic orientation on the program components and availment procedures.

Does attendance to the basic orientation on the K to 12 DOLE AMP automatically accepts the applicant to the Program?

No. The basic orientation on the Program only informs the applicant on the program requirements and procedures as well as the other inter-agency mitigation measures should s/he not be accepted to the program.

What happens after the basic orientation on the K to 12 DOLE AMP?

The applicant will receive a Notice of Evaluation from the DOLE Regional Office within three (3) working days through registered mail or through electronic mail. The following documents depending on the status of evaluation shall be issued:

  1. For denied application, a Notice of Denial.
  2. For approved application of totally displaced HEI Personnel, a Notice of Assistance, Beneficiary Progress Report and Initial Beneficiary Assessment Form.
  3. For approved application of partially and temporarily displaced HEI Personnel, a Notice of Assistance and Initial Beneficiary Assessment Form.

What are the conditional requirements of the program?

For the continuous release of Financial Support, the totally displaced beneficiary shall be required to submit to the DOLE Regional Office his/her Beneficiary Progress Report with one (1) proof of active search for employment or job contact through personal or online submissions of job applications or interviews monthly for six (6) months until program completion.

Can a qualified displaced HEI personnel be suspended from the program?

Yes. Failure to submit an accomplished Beneficiary Progress Report with proof of job contact warrants the suspension of the financial support through a Notice of Forfeiture which shall be issued to the beneficiary within three (3) working days from the deadline of submission through registered mail or electronic mail. Compliance to the requirement of the Notice of Forfeiture within three (3) working days from receipt thereof shall merit the release of the suspended financial support on the following month. Non-compliance shall automatically forfeit the financial support for the reference month.

Can a K to 12 DOLE AMP beneficiary still avail of any CHED or DepEd mitigation program?

K to 12 DOLE AMP beneficiaries may apply to teach in a DepEd SHS through DepEd’s Green Lane Program but may not avail of any CHED Development Grants simultaneously. Further, K to 12 DOLE AMP beneficiaries may also be referred to TESDA for Skills Training upon expression of interest.