The program covers all teaching and non-teaching HEI personnel displaced due to the implementation of K to 12 Program during the Transition Period through any of the following modes of displacement:
- Retrenchment as an Authorized Cause of Termination
- Availment of Voluntary Separation Program
- Availment of Early Retirement Program]
- Non-Renewal of Contract
- Work Suspension
The following personnel displaced due to the K to 12 implementation are excluded from the program:
- Full-time government employees with part-time teaching loads; and
- Personnel who are beneficiaries of CHED Development Grants and other government grants.
The Expanded K to 12 DOLE AMP categorized displaced HEI personnel into the following:
- Totally displaced – permanently and involuntarily separated with no other source of income elsewhere
- Partially displaced – permanently and involuntarily separated with other sources of income elsewhere
- Temporarily displaced – temporarily and involuntarily suspended with no other source of income elsewhere
Displaced HEI personnel applying for K to 12 DOLE AMP (1) must be displaced between 30 May 2014 and the end of Academic Year 2021-22, (2) must not be excluded from the program, and (3) if totally displaced, must be unemployed at the date of application.